How to Buy a Garage Door
Buying a garage door doesn’t have to be stressful.
By answering a few questions and making a couple important decisions you’ll be able to decide on something that works for your garage, and your home’s style. We’ll help you narrow our huge selection of doors down to two or three fitting options that you’ll love. Just follow the steps below:
1. The answers to the questions below will determine which doors are suited for your garage.
- Do you need a single or double garage door?
- Is your garage heated?
- Are you building a new garage or is this a retrofit/renovation?
- Is your garage detached or attached to your home?
2. After you know what kind of garage doors you can use, you get to decide on the colour and style.
- Design options: Standard, Ranch style, Hybrid styles, Designer/Decorative doors
- Colour options
- Window options
- Decorative hardware; like hinges and handles
3. Decide on a budget.
This will be an important decision throughout the process and will determine the best solution for your garage.
This process will get you down to two or three options that will make your decision manageable. After finding the perfect door, we’ll be there to help you with the installation and future repairs. At Action Door, we pride ourselves with taking care of you throughout the entire process and maintaining our relationship with you for the long run, not just the initial purchase. Take a look at our customer feedback page to see an examples of our long term customer relationships and commitment to customer satisfaction.