RESIDENTIAL GARAGE DOOR SERVICE & REPAIR
Garage Door Parts in Calgary
Do you have a loose bolt or pulley out of line on your garage door? If you have the knowledge and experience to do a repair on your own, choose Action Door Services Ltd. for your garage door parts in Calgary. Action Door Services Ltd. works with many different manufacturers to supply Calgary and the surrounding areas with the best garage door parts around. We offer parts for all brands of doors and ensure the parts we supply are quality, durable and long-lasting.
If you are unable to do your own garage door repairs, you can rely on Action Door as your one-stop supplier. We offer repairs and can supply parts for residential, commercial and industrial clients in Calgary.
Parts for Large and Minor Garage Door Repairs
Action Door has garage door parts in Calgary that serve many purposes. Whether you have a minor issue that can be repaired easily or a larger repair that should be done by a professional, we have the parts you need. The garage door parts we supply include:
- Hardware parts such as hinges, springs and brackets
- Replacement panels for just about any design
- Garage door remote openers
- Overhead door parts for light or heavy duty use
- Weather stripping to seal your garage and support insulation
- And much more
You should be able to replace some parts on your own for minor repairs. However, if a large portion of your garage doors seems to be unaligned or the garage door is making sounds, you’ll want a professional, like the service technicians at Action Door Services Ltd., to replace any faulty parts.
Decorative Garage Door Parts
Want to add extra curb appeal to your home? You can improve the look and appearance of your garage door with other accessories and parts. Our garage door parts that can add design or decorative features to your garage include:
- Decorative hardware such as door knockers
- Windows of different styles and types of glass
To increase the curb appeal or safety of your garage, choose Action Door in Calgary for garage door parts. Stop by our showroom today for more information and to see our extensive inventory.
Action Door Service technicians are experts in the delivery, installation, and maintenance of residential, commercial, and industrial doors. With decades of experience, our technicians have the know-how to service any door, from residential garage doors to large industrial doors.
Our Calgary Garage Door Repair
Just because your garage door won’t open all the way doesn’t mean you need to get a new garage door. Often, repairs are all that’s needed for most garage door issues. Signs you may need garage door repair in Calgary include:
- Door doesn’t open or close smoothly
- Door jams or gets stuck in one position
- Door won’t hold in fully or partially-open position
- Door closes too fast or slams down
- Squealing, banging or grinding sounds during operation
- Garage door opener fails to respond
If you live in Calgary, get garage door repair from the experts at Action Door Services Ltd. With over 28 years of experience, we bring vast knowledge and skill to every task. We can handle all problems with your garage door, whether big or small issues.
Check Your Garage Door to See if It Needs Repairs
As with just about anything else, over time your garage door will become worn down and need repairs. If your garage door does not open and close smoothly or makes squealing noises while in operation, It’s time to consider your garage door repair from Action Door Services in Calgary.
Some signs of trouble can actually be rather minor issues that you can investigate and fix on your own. If you hear strange noises or can’t open your garage door all the way, follow these steps to determine if it’s a problem you can solve on your own:
- Check tracks for debris, dents or obstructions
- Examine cables and wires for fraying or loss of tension
- Inspect the door to ensure it is hanging evenly
- Assess the state of all hardware including hinges, brackets, etc.
- Evaluate the operation of the door opener
- Ensure the torsion or extension springs are intact
You can clear away obstructions, tighten loose screws, lubricate moving parts and test batteries, but some jobs need to be done by the professionals. If you see any frayed wires or broken springs, don’t touch them.
Get Garage Door Repairs from the Professionals
Many garage door issues can be dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing and will need to be investigated by a specialist to maintain your safety. Repairs that require the expertise of a service technician include:
- Broken or stretched springs
- Loose, frayed, or broken cables and wires
- Cracked, bent, or broken rollers
- Issues with door weight balance
- Unresolved door opener problems
If you think there is something seriously wrong with your garage door, or you feel uncomfortable attempting a repair on your own, contact Action Door. Our technicians in Calgary offer garage door repair for residential, commercial and industrial clients.