CHI Overhead Doors
C.H.I Overhead Doors was built on the idea that garage doors should be exception in quality, craftsmanship, and value. it was true when the first garage door was manufactured in 1981 and is still true today.
CHI Overhead Residential Doors by Action Door Services
Action Door is Calgary’s premiere C.H.I Overhead Doors dealer. We are proud to offer a large selection of Steel and Fiberglass Doors manufactured by C.H.I. Please review the selection of C.H.I Overhead Doors that we represent and CONTACT US with and questions your may have or for a FREE QUOTE today!
C.H.I. Overhead Doors was built on the idea that garage doors should be exceptional in quality, craftsmanship, and value. It was true when the first garage door was manufactured in 1981 and is still true today.
From the beginning, C.H.I. set out to be a different kind of garage door company. One that not only builds garage doors, but that also celebrates heritage, tradition and values.
As a garage door manufacturer we continue to grow with a dedicated purpose – to provide our customers with the very best in garage doors and service. Striving for your success, we continually work to improve our products and manufacturing process one door at a time.
Sectional Overhead Doors
C.H.I. Overhead Doors, Inc. (“C.H.I.”) warrants garage door sections against splitting; cracking and rusting through.
- Residential applications are covered for as long as the original purchaser/homeowner owns the building the doors were installed in except as noted below.
- Model 2200 and model 2201 are warranted for five (5) years.
- Series 5800, 5600, 5500 and 5300 carriage house doors are warranted for three (3) years.
- Dark colors with a light reflectance value of less than 50% will void the warranty on series 5800, 5600, 5500 and 5300 doors except when using any color of Sherwin-Williams® VinylSafe™ paint.
- Series 5400 and 5700 wood carriage house doors are warranted for one (1) year.
- Series 5400 and 5700 doors must be field painted according to C.H.I. painting instructions prior to installation.
- 2700 Series and Accent Series factory applied finishes are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the time of purchase.
- Doors used in commercial applications are warranted for ten (10) years unless the specific model has a warranty less than ten (10) years as noted.
C.H.I. warrants all hardware against defects in materials and workmanship, except springs as follows:
- Residential 25-gauge pan door hardware is warranted for three (3) years.
- Residential 24-gauge pan, sandwich, carriage house and fiberglass door hardware is warranted for six (6) years.
- Model 2200, 2201 and commercial door hardware is warranted for one (1) year.
C.H.I. warrants springs used in residential applications against defects in materials and workmanship as follows:
- Three (3) years for doors up to eight (8) feet high.
- One (1) year for doors over eight (8) feet high and for models 2200 and 2201.
C.H.I. warrants springs used in commercial applications for one (1) year.
All warranty periods begin with the date of manufacture. C.H.I.’s obligations are strictly limited to repair or replacement of defective parts and components during the warranty period.
This limited warranty excludes: (1) rust caused by damages or scratching; (2) damage resulting from exposure to corrosive chemicals, corrosive fumes, salt environments including coastal areas, condensation, water or fire; (3) damages caused by accident, improper use, negligent operation, improper installation, improper maintenance or normal wear; (4) shipping, installation or labor charges; (5) defects in paints or coatings used to finish door sections; (6) any product or component which is modified, altered, or not part of the original door; (7) damages resulting from any circumstances beyond the direct control of C.H.I. and (8) minor expansion and contraction gaps in overlay material on carriage house and fiberglass doors.
In the event of a defective component, contact the dealer the door was purchased from within fifteen (15) days from discovery of the defect. C.H.I. reserves the right to inspect all products alleged to be defective and to verify eligibility of this limited warranty.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY EXCLUDES ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE NOT SPECIFICALLY UNDERTAKEN HEREIN, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SUCH AS DEATH, INJURY, DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR FACILITY. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
This warranty is non-transferable.
GARAGE DOOR BUILDER by CHI
Build your perfect door with CHI Overhead Doors online door builder.