At Action Door Services Ltd we realize that having the right people is paramount to our ability to provide exceptional service to our clients. As our people are the most important part of our business; we make sure they are provided with fair compensation, training, advancement opportunities, in a positive team environment.
If you have a need for fun a work environment, which provides work life balance. Action Door Services is definitely the place for you.
We are looking for a friendly, knowledgeable ambassador to provide a positive first and lasting impression through exceptional customer service to internal and external clients, vendors and members of the public and support the office with a variety of administrative functions. Our ideal candidate enjoys customer service and the administrative side of business.
• 2 years reception/administration experience
• Highly organized and able to work in a dynamic atmosphere
• Good interpersonal skills; a person who listens well, respects diversity of opinions and has an open, clear and succinct communication style.
• Effective organizational and time management skills in handling multiple projects, performing a variety of tasks, and meeting required deadlines.
• Ability to represent the company to the staff, clients and community by ensuring the best image is presented.
• Application knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Able to take on new/additional roles and responsibilities on a pro-active basis.