GARAGE DOOR FEATURES
- 2” Thick Sections
- 26 gauge commercial quality steel
- CFC-free Polyurethane-filled sandwich construction
- Four evenly spaced micro-grooves run horizontally across each section
- Thermally-broken to eliminate thermal conduction
- Max Width – 32’2″*
- Colors – White, Almond, Sandstone or Brown, stock RAL powder-coat option in 188 colors
- R-value** 17.54
- Various accessories and options available.
GARAGE DOOR TRACKS
- Tracks are 2” or 3”, as specified
- Available in bracket mount, angle mount, clip angle mount, 12” radius, 15” radius, high lift, vertical lift, roof pitch, or dual track low headroom
- Optional one (1) piece 2” vertical lift track is available for doors 7’ to 10’ high
- 2” Tracks – up to 8’-0” high = 17 gauge roll-formed galvanized steel
- 2” Tracks – 8’-0” 10’-0” = 16 gauge
- 2” Tracks – over 10’-0” = 14 gauge
- 3” Tracks – 12 gauge
GARAGE DOOR SPRINGS
- Torsion springs are helically wound with oil-tempered wire
- Springs are individually-calibrated for each door
- Torsion tubes are galvanized for rust resistance
- High-cycle spring options may be specified
Doors are available with a variety of Specialty Options for specific installation needs. Contact Factory for additional options.
Swing-Up Sectional Post
A perfect answer for openings that are too large for a single overhead door that must accommodate large machinery or equipment on an infrequent basis. Operating on a single pivot point that is designed to swing left or right, it allows the use of one (1) smaller door for everyday requirements and the full opening when needed.
Whether it’s for convenience or necessity, there are circumstances where a pass-through door is requested to provide ingress and egress in an overhead door enclosed opening without having to open the overhead door. C.H.I. can accommodate this need with a state-of-the-art design pass-door option. Available in our urethane core models 3216 and 3212, it’s the ideal choice to solve this need.
Header & Jamb Seals
Seal the perimeter of the opening to provide additional air infiltration and thermal protection.
Wind can be unpredictable and destructive. This is why C.H.I. Windbreaker Series and iSeries doors are designed, tested, and built to the most rugged specifications. Wind chamber tested to ensure windload resistance, these extra-sturdy designs provide enhanced defense against the elements.
C.H.I. Overhead Doors developed the resilient Windbreaker Series garage doors to protect against high wind conditions. The super-resilient C.H.I. iSeries Impact Approved doors have strength designed to withstand direct collision of projectiles and other windborne debris at high speeds.